Our study programme courses give you the qualifications to go further in your career or education.
Designed for 16-18 year olds, this programme specialises in 6 to 12 month courses across various disciplines, as well as giving all of our candidates the opportunity to take both maths & English at Functional Skill or GCSE level. Our main aim is to provide you with the educational experience you need to progress into the working world - as HYA is an apprenticeship training provider, often these courses can lead to apprenticeship employment for our learners.
We're now taking applications for our 2020/21 academic year. You can apply through our website or contact us directly for more information. We arrange to meet you to fill out an application form and find out which course is most suited to you. There are no formal entry requirements.
See the flyer below for more information around the courses that are available.
In addition to the above qualifications,
you will also have the opportunity to cover topics such as:
Benefits to our Study Programme...
- As well as completing your qualification, you will have the chance to gain valuable work experience via a work placement, which will be specific to your chosen vocation.
- You will be assigned to a 'key tutor' who will arrange all of your learning requirements.
- HYA Training are one of the only colleges that have their own 'Leaner Support Officer' - someone who will offer completely free and confidential advice & support to any of our learners.
- You may be entitled to financial help via a bursary!
- Our programme is inclusive to all, with no formal entry qualifications or skills required.
Click below to start your application!