Thank you for entering HYA Training's online Competition!
Please note that this policy is updated for each competition that is run by HYA Training Limited. The below policy is in reference to the 'Distance Learning Flash Sale' promotion, which commenced as of Friday 21st February 2020 (21/02/2020). The below information does not relate to, nor does it affect, any future or past competition ran by HYA Training Limited.
The promoter is HYA TRAINING LIMITED [company no. 03488043], whose registered office is at Hi-Tech House, Goulton Street, Hull, HU3 4DD.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over, except employees of HYA Training Ltd and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found below, or via http://hyatraining.co.uk/competition.php or on our Facebook (plus all affiliates such as Instagram) and Twitter social media pages
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be counted.
The closing date for entry will be Tuesday 31st March 2020 (31/03/2020) at 11.59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted by HYA TRAINING LIMITED for entries that were not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. All entries are gathered via adverts HYA Training Limited have posted on their social media platforms. For entry, a participant is required to 'Like & Share' HYA Training's Facebook competition post, or b) 'Like & Re-Tweet' HYA Training's Twitter competition post.
2. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions, without notice, in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
3. Whilst the promoter will be responsible for supplying any prize offered within the competition, they are not responsible for any issues in its use, where connected to a third party
4. The prize is as follows: ONE free distance learning course (NCFE Cache) of the winner's choice, from those that are included within the promotion, as well as all registration/certification and tutor marking/invigilation.
The courses that are included in this promotion are as follows:
5. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. This promotion is intended to promote the sale of the above mentioned courses, and therefore the prize released to the winner will depend on stock remaining at the end of the promotion (31/03/2020)
6. The winner will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents. The winner cannot be anyone directly associated with HYA Training Limited as a company, or it's staff members.
7. The winner will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
9. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. The winner will be required to share personal information with HYA Training Limited for the purposes of registering them for their qualification. This information may be shared with other companies involved with the registration, delivery and certification of the chosen qualification. Their details will not be shared with any external third party as part of any marketing activity.