We have been delivering a range of qualifications within the East Riding & Humber regions for over 20 years, and are committed to raising standards in education whilst supporting people to gain new skills, experience and knowledge. We are dedicated to progressing the potential careers of our learners, whilst building a strong relationship with local employers.
Throughout our journey, we have been lucky enough to recieve various awards for educational delivery, as well as the privilege to hold a preferred provider status with various large-scale local employers, including various NHS Trusts and independant community organisations.
We offer training for all ages and have a experienced team of delivery staff that enable maximum learner progression, from start to finish. For our apprentices, HYA offers training at their place of work in order to allow for maximum productivity and flexibility within their role. Our 'college-style' Study Programme is delivered at our specialist training centre, designed to breed confidence in our young learners whilst attaining a high-standard of education.
To provide a range of high quality learning provision, meeting the individual needs of our local and wider community.
• To raise and widen the participation and achievement of people living and working in the local community.
• To recognise, embrace and value the diversity of our learners, staff, employers and stakeholders.
• To provide a safe, welcoming and non-judgemental environment that is conducive to learning.
• To ensure resources are used in a sustainable manner.
• To be flexible and responsive to meet the needs of the employers we work with.
• To support staff with any training and development needs and help them to meet their full potential.
• To strive to be an outstanding quality training provider in the local area.
• To have robust financial controls in place to enable sustainability and our charitable commitments.
• Challenge and inspire
• Innovative and enjoyable
• Value individuality
• Embrace change