At HYA Training we understand that you may not have time to get into full-time or even part-time education. Why should this stop you from progressing yourself?
Our short courses in Health & Social Care can help progress you in your own time. The courses are all completely distance learning so there's no need to come into our centre and can be completed through the post.
Found what you're looking for?
Apply now for the course you want. If you need further information on a specific course, get in touch with us.
Study any of the following:
• Certificate in the Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings.
• Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health and Social Care.
• Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care.
• Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems.
• Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care.
• Certificate in Principles of Working With Individuals With Learning Disabilities.
• Certificate in Understanding Autism.
• Certificate in Understanding Dignity and Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care.
• Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes.
• Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector.
• Certificate in the Principles of Care Planning.
• Certificate in Common Health Conditions.
How long will it take?...
These courses are around 12 weeks in total but can be completed earlier. After each unit that you complete, you will send your completed workbook into your assigned assessor to be marked. When your workbook has been marked, you will be set your next unit to complete. This process will continue until you have finished all units in the course.
What's the cost?...
All of our short courses are £200 per course. For this money you will recieve your 'Work Pack' that includes:
• Between 2-3 Resource Books (depending on your course).
• Between 2-3 Work Books.
• Assigned a point of contact assessor for any questions you may have.
Please note that costs of the course can be paid per unit subject to an upfront inital fee.